Thank you for visiting Audiobag.com. If you have a question about our services, we hope we have the answer for you below. If not, call or email us.
We offer a full refund on all custom audio and video -- intros, outros, bumpers, full-length podcasts, general voiceovers, custom phone messages on hold, phone prompts, audio editing and enhancing. If you don't like the custom audio we produce for you, contact us within 48 hours of receiving the initial email notification from us telling you that your audio is ready. We'll revise your audio or give you a refund. By the way, if we don't understand something in your script, we'll contact you before we produce it. Also, if there's an obvious typo, we'll correct it before producing the audio. If you decide to change the script after we've produced it, we will recut your audio at an additional charge (we'll provide a quote based on the revisions needed). Production music and Ready-to-go phone messages on hold are not included in the guarantee.
You can use the music tracks within any production for the purposes of synchronization. Examples of usage: podcasts, website presentations, television shows, films, radio, e-cards, commercials, flash animations, theater, CD presentations, etc.
Here`s an in-depth description of the license:
Audiobag's license for the use of our production music is a non-exclusive license. When a license is non-exclusive, it means that the same rights are granted to others. The music is copyrighted and protected under the various laws of the United States, International treaties and other applicable laws. The music shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Jack Josey and Bill Josey. Use of the music is licensed, not sold, pursuant to the terms of our License Agreement below.
- - Website sound design (commercial and personal)
- - CD presentations (as part of your presentation -- not as individual tracks for sale)
- - Games (console, PC, handheld, online)
- - Electronic devices
- - Software applications
- - Commercial productions such as music, film
- - Broadcast: tv, radio, cable (see above)
- - Audio brand identification (audio logos)
- - Ringtones (personal use only, not for resale)*
- - On hold music
*Inclusion on custom chip-sets requires an additional license. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Making our sounds available to people who didn't specifically
license them (including them as a separate part of another product
- - Conversion to another format or downsampling and then redistributing in their original form
- - Redistribution in automated web templates
- - Redistribution as ringtones or system sounds
Editing our music is fine. However, you may not alter or embellish the music with intent to claim authorship.
Any usage beyond the above mentioned shall require written consent from Audiobag. All Rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. All music produced and owned exclusively by Audiobag.