Audio Editing and Enhancing
What we do
We're an audio production company based in the United States that helps you sound your very best with our audio editing and enhancing service. We've done podcast editing for some of the largest companies in the world such as Elsevier Publishing Company and Salesforce. There's nothing basic about our service. It's thorough. That's why we encourage you to listen to the work we've done (many of our competitors don't provide sample audio available for you to hear). You can find cheaper audio editing, but you won't find better. In fact, we edited a series of podcasts that won our customer CMI's 2016 Award for Best Podcast.
"You definitely helped us earn the award with your editing ."Heike Young
Content Innovation Lead
(episodes 54 -74)
"Every episode this season has set a new single day download record. Our listenership is up 2x since last season, thanks for being a part of making this happen." James Haight
Blue Hill Research
"I want to say how much I love what you've done with these audio clips! It's really something to behold how you brought out the best in my reading!"Christine Bodine
99 Meditations for a Modern-day Habakkuk (audiobook)
"Thanks for all of your help with the fine audio work!" Mark Graham
Promo Kitchen Podcast
"It's been a pleasure working with you." Kevin
The Quotable Podcast
(episodes 1- 48)
"This is awesome. Thank you!!!" Love to Live Healthy Podcast
"You did a great job with minimal direction getting it perfect the first time with a fast turn-around and fair price. I'll definitely be back in the future." Michael Hetelson
"Wow! The robot voice is gone! I’m very impressed with the sample and the quick turnaround." Carly Peterson
What you get with our audio Editing service
• We eliminate or reduce verbal flubs and noise such as hiss, hum, plosives (popped P's), sibilance (distorted S's), mouth and breath noise, wind, false starts, unwanted sections, repetitive words, long pauses, thumps, rumble, crackle, pops, sirens, animal noises, phone and computer sounds. We also adjust your volume levels and equalize the tonal balance of your recording. We even mix in your intro, outro, and sponsor messages you provide to us. When we're finished, you sound your very best!
• It's easy to order from us. Instead of sending emails back and forth trying to pin down a price on a project, you can make an online purchase right now based on the length of your recording (see prices below). After you've completed your purchase, leave your browser open so we can re-direct you to our Script and Instructions form where you can drop your audio into our Dropbox and give us your instructions. When we complete your audio, we'll post it on a special download web page for you to hear and download it (we'll send you an email informing you that your audio is ready).
• FREE EVALUATION: Got a problem with your audio that you're not sure can be fixed? Contact us to learn our precedure for a free evaluation. After we've examined it, we'll send you back a brief section of what we've done to it so you can determine if you want to buy our audio editing and enhancing service.
• We'll do up to 3 revisions within the first 30 days of your purchase. If we've missed taking out a section, that's something that can be repaired. However, if there's a loud noise (for example, a thump that covers up what is being said), removing it will probably take out the words, too. So we may not be able to make it sound any better than the work we've already done on it. Nevertheless, we'll re-examine it to see if we can improve it. See the details of our guarantee.
• Our turnaround time is 2 to 5 days per recording depending on the length and condition of your recording.
If you have questions, try our frequently asked questions page, call, or email us.
Samples of our audio editing and enhancing:
We encourage you listen to before and after examples of any audio editing service you're considering -- and listen with your best set of headphones. If an audio editing company doesn't post before and after audio samples, you won't know what they can do. Below are examples of projects we've worked on:
MAKE-READY PODCAST: A customer purchased 10 podcast editing and enhancing jobs from us to transform his raw recording into a ready-to-go podcast, We eliminated "uhs" and other verbal mistakes, eliminated hiss and hum, and adjusted the volumes between the host and the guest. The customer also purchased our Intro and Outro Package — which we inserted into the show.
UNNECESSARY WORDS, DIGITAL POPS, AND A PHONE RINGING: In this brief sample of a podcast we repaired, we eliminated 3 problems:
1) The host said the word "the" two times in a row
2) Digital pops
3) Phone ringing
LOW MICROPHONE VOLUME AND HISS PROBLEM: A customer sent us a recording he made where his microphone wasn't working. In fact, his voice was recorded by the guest's microphone who sat across from him. Besides very low volume, the recording also had hiss and verbal flubs. We enhanced the interviewer's voice, and removed the hiss and flubs.
PODCAST EDITING AND ENHANCING OF DISTORTION, HISS AND UNEQUAL VOLUME LEVELS: In the before editing audio sample you’ll hear that the podcaster recorded herself on the left channel, and she chose the right channel to record her guest. You’ll notice at the very beginning the guest is making some noise. We removed the noise, reduced the hiss, adjusted the volume levels and made the recording sound more natural by converting it to monaural.
We accept credit and debit cards and PayPal.
Pricing is based on the length of your recording that needs to be edited and/or enhanced. Choose the length of either a segment or the entire recording (if it all needs our attention). Note: We have a 5-minute minimum. We don't work on secretly recorded audio.
buy an editing and enhancing project
Price for editing and enhancing a single presentation
Choose the length from the dropdown menu and click Add to Cart(plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents)
(plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents)
BUY A PACKAGE OF 10 AND SAVE 25%
Price for editing and enhancing a package of 10
(Send your recordings to us as you need them over a period of up to 12 months):
Choose the approximate length from the dropdown menu and click Add to Cart**(plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents)
(plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents)
** If you don't have all of your recordings yet, choose the length that you believe the final presentation will most likely be (for example, if you're planning on doing a 25-minute podcast, choose 25 minutes).