Audio Editing and Enhancing
Audiobag is an American company that offers professional audio editing and enhancing that transforms noisy, mistake-ridden audio files into clean, error-free, polished podcasts and presentations.
Our work has been recognized with prestigious awards and accolades. The U.S. Air Force podcast entitled Blue Grit was named one of the 20 Best Military Tactics Podcasts of 2021. And Salesforce's Marketing Cloudcast won CMI's Award for Best Marketing Podcast.
"You definitely helped us earn the award with your podcast editing ."Heike Young
Content Innovation Lead
(episodes 54 -74)
"Every episode this season has set a new single day download record. Our listenership is up 2x since last season, thanks for being a part of making this happen." James Haight
Blue Hill Research
"I want to say how much I love what you've done with these audio clips! It's really something to behold how you brought out the best in my reading!"Christine Bodine
99 Meditations for a Modern-day Habakkuk
(We edited and enhanced her audiobook)
"You did a masterful job on this! Wow, that recording was cursed with all of the drops. The editing sounds amazing." Mark Graham
Promo Kitchen Podcast
"This is why I work with you guys each month. professional quality every time. This one is another excellent mastered session.
The sound lost none of it's quality. Well done."Russell Hatfield
The Hades Base News
"This is a great improvement. Thank you So much!" Camila Rodrigues
(We enhanced the audio track of a training video)
Our Audio Editing & Enhancing service includes:
• Removal of verbal flubs, false starts, long pauses, and unwanted sections, as well a reducing noise such as hiss, hum, plosives, sibilance, breath noise, wind, thumps, rumble, crackle, pops, sirens, phone and computer alerts.
• Adjusting volume and tonal balance, including dampening reverberation caused by poor room acoustics.
• Inserting additional material that you send to us such as an intro, outro, and sponsors. If you don't have an intro, you can purchase one from us here.
• Fast and easy online ordering and delivery of your audio. After you've completed your purchase, leave your browser open so we can re-direct you to our script and Instructions form where you can upload your audio file(s) in our Dropbox and give us your instructions. When we've completed the work on your recording, we'll email you a link to a customized listen and download page just for you (e.g. download page).
• Turnaround that depends on the length and condition of your recording:
Up to 30 minutes = 1 to 3 days
Up to 45 minutes = 2 to 4 days
Up to 60 minutes = 3 to 6 days
• Revisions: If you're unhappy with the work, contact us within 7 days of us notifying you by email that your audio is ready. We make unlimited revisons on mistakes we make, and up to 2 revisions on any quality concerns you may have (excluding instruction changes). Because we put a considerable amount of time into editing and/or enhancing your recording, we don't offer refunds.
Before and after EXAMPLES
The first thing you should do when considering an audio editing company is listen to their before and after examples. We encourage you to listen to our examples below so you can hear what we are capable of doing at Audiobag. Put on your headphones for the best listening experience.
TURNING RECORDINGS INTO READY-TO-GO PODCASTS
A customer purchased several podcast editing and enhancing jobs from us to transform his raw recordings into ready-to-go podcasts. We eliminated uhs, ums, and other verbal mistakes, eliminated hiss and hum, reduced the reverberation of the voices bouncing off nearby walls, and adjusted the volumes between the host and the guest. We also inserted the podcast intro that the customer purchased from us.
REMOVING REDUNDANT WORDS, DIGITAL POPS, AND A PHONE RINGING
In this brief sample of a podcast we repaired, we eliminated 3 problems:
1) The host said the word "the" two times in a row
2) Digital pops
3) Phone ringing
PODCAST EDITING AND ENHANCING A RECORDING WITH DISTORTION, HISS AND UNEVEN VOLUME LEVELS
In the before editing audio sample you’ll hear that the podcaster recorded herself on the left channel and chose the right channel to record her guest. You’ll notice at the very beginning the guest is making some noise. We removed the noise, reduced the hiss, adjusted the volume levels and made the recording sound more natural by converting it to monaural.
REMOVING CRACKLE IN A PHONE INTERVIEW
A customer sent us a phone interview she did with a podcast guest which was full of crackle. We removed the crackle and reduced the high frequencies in the recording to make the voice easier on the ears.
REMOVING ROOM NOISE AND ADJUSTING VOLUME LEVELS
When you listen to the before sample below, you'll notice the sound of a furnace running in the background, as well as the volume levels of the voices are uneven and they reverberate against the walls and floors. In the after sample below, you'll hear that we removed the noise and enhanced the voices.
ORDER Audio editing and/or enhancing HERE:
Purchase the number of minutes of the length of your recording that needs to be edited and/or enhanced — whether it's for 1) your entire recording, 2) a segment of your recording, or 3) future recordings (perhaps a series of podcasts). Unused minutes acrue so you can use them for future editing jobs. We help you keep track of remaining unused minutes by posting them on the download page (e.g. download page).
Note: 5-minute minimum purchase required.
$6 per minute of the length of your recording or segment
Example: if your recording (or segment of a recording) is 15 minutes and 20 seconds in length, the price is 15 (rounded to the nearest minute) x $6 per minute for a total price of $90 (plus tax if applicable).
NOTE: We don't work on recordings containing private conversations (i.e. secretly recorded, interrogation, or surveillance recordings).
Click the Add to Cart button below and then change the number in the quantity box on the checkout page to the number of minutes of your recording (round to the nearest minute):
plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents
Guarantee: You have 7 days to let us know if we made a mistake or need to address something that concerns you. We do unlimited revisions on mistakes we make and up to 3 revisions on quality concerns (excludes instruction changes).