We produce podcast intros and outros for podcasters who want a professional image.
A podcast intro — also known as a podcast introduction, open, or opening -- tells listeners the name of your show, what it's about, the name of the host(s), and sets the tone for your podcast.
A podcast outro — sometimes referred to as a close or closing — is your last chance at the end of your show to tell listeners where they can learn more about you or your company, tell them where they can download previous shows, and invite them back for your next show.
You can find a cheaper podcast intro and outro, but you won't find better. You won't find Audiobag's voice talent anywhere else, a company that gives you 30 days to make revisions, and the ability to select your music track, sound effects, and voice style (serious, fun, conversational, upbeat, etc.) — or simply have us make the choices for you. And you'll have to look long and hard to find a company that has helped customers win awards. We produced the podcast intro and outro for the winner of CMI's 2015 Award for Best Podcast.
"amazing and thanks for the great service! You guys are truly terrific to work with!Skip Cohen
Marketing Essentials International
"You have done a fantastic job. I appreciate your prompt and expert service and flexibilitY."Steve Preda
SP Entrep Coaching
"Awesome! I love it! Thank you for your time and I'm very glad we could work together. I'll be sharing my appreciation with my friends and also on the podcast." Erik Tozier
The Mastermind Within Podcast
"Seriously... you guys are amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"Tina S
"This is excellent, Jack. Thanks!"
NR Media Group
"You guys have gone above and beyond."Allison
"Awesome! Thanks so much. I will definitely recommend you to anyone needing this service." Joy Finnegan
Aviation Maintenance Magazine
what you get in a Podcast intro and outro
• 30-second audio introduction and closing for your podcast, video, webcast, radio or television show or other presentation with our voice talent, production music and/or sound effects.
• Up to 75 words each. We believe you know the content of your presentation better than anyone else. So we leave the writing to you. Feel free to use and modify our sample script below:
30-second Podcast Intro (up to 75 words):
Podcasting from Austin, Texas -- the live music capital of the world and home to the world's largest urban bat population, country music singer Willie Nelson, South by Southwest, and the University of Texas -- this is The Bike Show, a weekly podcast about bikes and the people who ride them. Hear interviews with special guests and bike news from around the world. And now here's your host, author and bike expert -- Bob Johnson!
Note: It's always nice to tell people where you're podcasting from (find interesting facts about your city by searching Google), a little information about the show, and the name of the host(s).
30-second Podcast Outro (up to 75 words):
Thanks for listening to The Bike Show with Bob Johnson. If you like what you just heard, we hope you'll pass along our web address -- thebikeshow.com -- to your friends and colleagues. And please leave us a positive review on iTunes. Be sure to check out our archive section on our website for previous podcasts. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter at thebikeshow. This has been a Bob Johnson Production. Join us next time for another edition of The Bike Show!
Note: We allow you to count your web address (www.yourwebsite.com) as just one word.
• Professional Voice Talent. Choose either Jack or Cathy (she does North American and British accents). You'll also have the opportunity to give us further guidelines on the style of voice delivery. For example: serious, smile, tongue-in-cheek, sexy. laid-back, slow pace, medium pace, fast pace, relaxed, or excited.
• Choice of any genre of music. Tell us what style of music (ex: "corporate") you want on our Script and Instructions form, or select the exact music track you want. We'll provide you with a link to our music library after you've made a purchase. If you don't like music we choose for you, we'll remix it with new music.
• Fast Turnaround. Our turnaround time is within 2 business days.
• Up to 3 revisions. Let us know if we need to make a revision within 30 days after we've sent you our first email letting you know that your audio is ready. We'll do up to 3 revisions. See details of our revision policy.
• Easy Instructions Process.After you've completed your online purchase, leave your browser open because you'll be taken to our Script and Instructions form. Fill out the form with your script, music choice, voice talent choice, and any instructions for us. When you've completed the form, click the submit button and we'll take it from there. When we complete your audio, we'll post it on a special download web page for you to hear and download, and we'll send you an email informing you it's ready. Here's an actual download page we recently created for a customer (which includes their feedback).
We accept credit and debit cards and PayPal.
All of our orders are processed through PayPal (even if you use a credit or debit card). You don't need to have a PayPal account to make a purchase from us. You can purchase as a guest.
Buy a Podcast intro
Buy a 30-second intro with:
Voice, music and/or sound effects: $129special $97
Voice only: $89special $67
Select the Intro you want from the dropdown menu, then click the Add to Cart button:
Plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents
Buy a Podcast intro and outro
Buy a 30-second intro and a 30-second outro with:
Voice, music and/or sound effects: $199special $157
Voice only: $149special $107
Select the Intro and Outro package you want from the dropdown menu, then click the Add to Cart button:
Plus 8.25% sales tax for Texas residents
(Prices are in U.S. dollars. Not from the U.S.? Here's a currency converter just in case you need it).
Customers who buy intros and outros also purchase:
audio editing We'll edit out the flubs and noise in your recording and give you a fully-produced podcast ready to use.