What you get with our Video Editing service
• We edit out unwanted sections, and eliminate or reduce flubs and noise. We also adjust problems such as shadows, highlights, brightness, contrast, color and saturation. We add music, titles, special effects, and insert new material that you send to us such as video and photos, or we use stock video and photos from our library.
• An easy online ordering process. Our prices are posted below and our online shopping makes it easy for you to make a purchase when you're ready. After you've completed your purchase, leave your browser open so we can return you to our Script and Instructions form where you can tell us what you want us to do to your video, and there's a link to a page where you can upload your video and other source files to us. When we complete your video, we'll post it on a special download web page for you to hear and download. We'll send you an email informing you that your video is ready.
• FREE EVALUATION: Got a problem in your video that you're not sure can be fixed? Contact us to learn our procedure for a free evaluation. After we've examined it, we'll send you back a brief section of what we've done to it so you can determine if you want to buy our video editing and enhancing service.
• We'll do up to 3 revisions within the first 30 days of your purchase. See the details of our guarantee.
• Turnaround time of 2 to 7 days (depending on length and condition of the video)
SamplES of our work
SAMPLE 1 (editing a customer's video clips to produce a sports banquet video):
A customer sent us over a hundred video clips of a high school hockey team's 2017-18 season and asked us to create a highlight video of the seniors. They wanted an exciting video to show attendees at their hockey banquet. Our challenge was to follow the seniors with a spotlight (and slow motion) so the audience could follow a player as he moved around the ice. We came up with a 7-minute video (the ideal length to keep the audience's attention). We use a countdown to get the banquet audience's attention.
Hockey Highlights from Audiobag.com on Vimeo.
SAMPLE 2 (creation of a YouTube video intro):
We produce intros for videos. In the one below, we used a mixture of stock video and client-provided video clips to create a quick intro. Be sure to have your volume up to get the full impact of visuals and music.
SAMPLE 3 (turning photographs into videos)
Besides editing and enhancing customers' videos, we also create videos from scratch using photos and videos that are sent to us. In the video below, we panned and zoomed still photos and added lighting effects to create a video that appears to be in motion. We also added text, the customer's logo. and royalty-free production music.
We Love Our Neighbors from Audiobag.com on Vimeo.
SAMPLE 4 (using stock video to create a 4th of July tribute video)
One of the fastest ways to put together a video is to use stock video. We often insert stock video clips into videos for customers to add a professional look. In the video below, we created a video as a July 4th tribute.
America from Audiobag.com on Vimeo.
SAMPLE 5 (editing and enhancing a webinar)
This is a brief sample of both our audio and video editing capabilities at Audiobag We not only edited out unwanted sections a webinar a customer sent to us, we also removed or reduced background noise and added in a quick logo intro for the webinar. All source material (graphics, voice, and music) was provided by the customer. The webinar was originally recorded using an online service.
Webinar (before editing and enhancing) from Audiobag.com on Vimeo.
Webinar (after editing and enhancing) from Audiobag.com on Vimeo.